Tilt-shift photography is a type of photography where the photographer uses a special technique to make real object look like a miniature-scale model. For a good tilt-shift effect you need a tilt-shift lens and a high angle shot to make it look like you are looking down at a small model. Of course you can also use Photoshop to create a similar effect. To give you a better idea of what tilt-shift photography is all about I created a list of 20+ amazing[...]Continue Reading..
Archive for " Tilt-Shift"
- Recover Deleted Files With ‘EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free’
- 15 Free Useful Photoshop Extensions For Web Designers
- Top Logo Design Tips Every Designer Needs to Know
- Top 5 Common Angular JS Mistakes Web Developers are Making
- How Building a Mobile App Can Help Business to Grow
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard: The Easiest Way To Recover Lost Files
- Top 10 WordPress Themes for Musicians 2016
- 15+ Creative Postcard Designs For Inspiration
- 9 Website Design Trends You Need To Be Aware About
- 10 Tools and Resources Web Designers Can Not Live Without